Admissions Requirements for Bachelor of Science in Health Leadership Online Completion
|Admissions Requirements for Bachelor of Science in Health Leadership (Completion Program)- Online||
Completed an Associate degree in a health-related program or allied health field from an accredited institution
Complete Admissions Process
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalency certificate (GED)
- Completed an Associate degree in a health-related program or allied health field from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education. Health-related programs include, but are not limited to, the following fields: Cardiovascular Technology, Cardiac Sonography, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Medical Assistant, Audiology, Athletic Training, Cytotechnology, Sleep Technology, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Administration, Emergency Medical Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, Health Care Administration/Leadership/Management, Health Information Management, Health Informatics, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology,Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiation Therapy Technology, Radiography, Rehabilitation Counseling, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Laboratory Science, Surgical Technology, Medical Records and Health Information Technology, Neuro-Diagnostic Technology, Allied Health Science, Health Sciences, Nursing
- The completion of a course in oral communication (e.g. Interpersonal Communications, Public Speaking, Fundamentals of Oral Communication, Small Group Communication, Argumentation and Debate, Online Communication and Presence, Effective Communication) or a technical/professional course that emphasizes oral presentation and/or communication (e.g. Business and Professional Communication, Effective Business Presentations, Healthcare Communication Strategies, Medical Communications and Presentations) as shown in the applicant’s official transcript of records will be a requirement for admission.
- Admissions Application, Complete and submit the official Admissions application.
- High School Diploma or GED
Along with the application, present a copy of the applicant’s high school diploma/transcript, or have the applicant’s high school send a copy of his/her diploma/transcript directly to Eastern International College.
Recipients of a State Equivalency Diploma (GED) must submit a copy of the transcript of their test results with the application. Applicants whose secondary education was in a country outside of the U.S. must obtain written official evaluation of transcripts showing equivalency from their native country, using one of the approved evaluating companies, such as WES, ECE, etc.
- Official transcript of records that include proof of graduation from an associate degree program in an allied health or health-related field from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education. Official e-transcripts are accepted.
Pay your registration fee here
Online students are required to meet technology prerequisites. As the essence of an online delivery program is the ability to participate virtually, there are certain technological requirements that are prerequisites for students’ participation in online coursework. Students need to confirm their ability to have access to specific hardware, software, and network requirements to enroll in online classes. Students not able to fulfill these requirements will not be able to succeed in an online format. Requirements include:
- Desktop or laptop computer (Surface, iPads and other tablets are not acceptable)
- Broadband Internet access (above 5 Mbps required)
- Up-to-date virus protection software
- Webcam (most laptops have built-in webcams)
- Headset with microphone
- Intel processor i5 or higher or similar
- 14.1″ Widescreen Display
- Memory – 8.0GB
- 1 GB Video
- 160GB+ Hard Drive
- 802.11a/g/– Wireless
- Operating system – Windows 10 or higher – (English Language Version)
- Fully Functioning Anti-Virus Defense
- MS Office
- Google Suite (course dependent)