A Northeast Ohio Honda dealer wanted to implement a complete digital marketing approach, transitioning away from traditional media such as television and radio, as well as third-party lead providers. This shift took place over the last three years, and has resulted in the dealer moving from a 4th place position in regional market share to a #1 ranking.
- Increase sales growth
- Increase the number of site visitors
- Generate organic and direct site traffic
Our team of digital experts recommended a digital-first approach centered around the dealerships website.
- Turning their own website into a lead generation engine, increasing their direct trackable marketing leads.
- The dealership adopted a holistic approach that emphasized multiple traffic sources that both generated traffic alone and magnified organic and direct traffic at the same time.
- A shift in budgets, traffic sources, leads and sales to yield better results than what they’ve previously seen.
- Site Visitors increased more than 100% over the last 3 years – from 5,750/month to 11,700/month
- Site Sessions increased more than 95% over the last 3 years – from 9,800/month to 19,100/month
- SEM/PPC (Search Engine Marketing/pay-per-click) traffic grew from 2,100/month to 5,000/month
- SEO/Direct (Search Engine Optimization) traffic grew 36% over the last 3 years – from 6,700/month to 9,200/month
- Social PPC (pay-per-click) traffic grew from virtually nothing per month to 2,600+/month