PAG Conference 2019
By April 2, 2019 No Comments
The advisors spent the first half of last week at Private Advisor Group’s Annual Conference. The multi-day conference is part of PAG’s mission to assist successful advisors in delivering exceptional financial services to their clients. This year’s conference covered a myriad of things including new technology to streamline processes, insights into how legislation will affect investors, and brainstorming sessions to improve client services.
Standout sessions from this year’s conference included:
- A presentation by LPL’s Chief Investment Officer, John Lynch
- Plan for Their Financial Future: Help Clients Prepare for Long-Term Care Expenses
- Disruption: A Blessing or a Curse?
- Municipal Market Outlook and Tax Reform Update
- Help Clients Build Wealth at Their Workplace
All of our advisors here at HighPoint know that you can’t be a top-notch advisor unless you are continuously evolving and learning. They are happy to be back home and ready to share what they learned with their staff and clients!
Comments are closed.